Barbie World + love

Fabulous Airline Dessert Table

I am so excited to share this FABULOUS BOY PARTY with you!!! Being a mother of 3 boys' myself I see way too many "character themed" parties. Not that there's anything wrong with them (as long as you focus on the colors more than the characters), I just love when people step away from what's expected at a boy party! This Airlines party makes me happy!

How awesome is this vintage suitcase with the bomber aircraft and clouds?!

Every airlines should have peanuts

The favors with the vintage airplanes have to be one of my many favorite parts of this table

Check out the illustration!!! Super cute!!!

I think Helen from Bonito Design hit it right on the spot! FANTASTIC job, Helen! You will be seeing more of Helen's fabulous designs right here on STDFC as she is one of my newest contributors! Can't wait to see what's next!