Barbie World + vintage

Girls' night out with a lot of champagne

Vintage black jumpsuit
Grey fur: ANNABELLA
Leopard ankle boots: CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN
Black leather bag: CHANEL 2.55
Vintage gold necklaces with hearts

What's more amazing than a girls’ night out ? And if you add several glasses of champagne and some sushi ? The fun is guaranteed! For the occasion, I raised my vintage black jumpsuit, dusted off by my mum’s 80s closet. To revive it I’ve added those golden necklaces with different sizes hearts and my beloved Louboutin leopard ankle boots, purchased some time ago from Luisaviaroma. In this period I’m particularly obsessed with online shopping because you can find truly unique and special items: soon I’ll show you what I was able to find out!

I wanted to thank the GirlPower editorial sta ff for the interesting article "Professione fashion bloggers" and for having included a bit of fashion in the Italian most influential blogs’ list, that you can read here.
I’m preparing a lot of projects and I hope I can give you great news as soon as possible!

_______________________________________________________________________

Cosa c’è di più bello di una serata fuori tra ragazze ? E se si aggiungono diversi bicchieri di champagne e un po’ di sushi ? Il divertimento è assicurato! Per l’occasione ho sfoggiato la mia jumpsuit nera vintage, rispolverata dall’armadio anni ’80 di mia mamma. Per ravvivarla ho poi aggiunto queste collane dorate con cuori di diverse misure ed i miei amati ankle boots leopardati di Louboutin, acquistati qualche tempo fa da Luisaviaroma. In questo periodo sono particolarmente fissata con lo shopping online perché si trovano delle cose davvero uniche e particolari: presto vi mostrerò cosa sono riuscita a scovare!

Volevo poi ringraziare la redazione di GirlPower per l’interessante articolo “Professione fashion blogger” e per aver inserito a bit of fashion nella lista dei blog italiani più influenti, che potete leggere qui.
Ho molti progetti in cantiere e, spero al più presto, di potervi dare delle ottime novità!


Some of my statements on Leggo

I have to thank Beatrice of the Leggo freepress editorial staff for having published on the 22th February 2010 issue some of my statements about fashion blogs. You can read the entire article here.

_______________________________________________________________________

Devo ringraziare Beatrice della redazone del freepress Leggo per aver pubblicato sul numero di lunedì 22 febbraio 2010 alcune mie dichiarazioni in merito ai fashion blogs. Potete leggere l'articolo completo qui.