Barbie World + love

Sweet & Fabulous Contributors

I would like to welcome two Sweet & Fabulous contributors! I strive to keep my blog fresh with new ideas for my readers on a daily basis. In order to do that I felt it was imperative to add a little variety~ hence Loren's photo from above that was chosen to be on the Martha Stewart site! I'm so excited to add more baking tips & tricks to my blog! You can see Loren's sweet Valentine Cookie tutorial HERE.

My name is Loren and I'm a wife, a mom and a self-taught cookie & cake decorating fanatic! What started as a hobby has now become an obsession. I’m an avid collector of dessert cookbooks, cake pans and cookie cutters. I keep a blog called “ The Baking Sheet” as a way to document my progress as an amateur baker. I feature cake & cookie decorating tips, recipes and lots of pictures of my cakes, cookies and cupcakes. In 2010, three of my creations were selected to be published in a fabulous new book titled “1000 Ideas for Decorating Cupcakes, Cookies & Cakes”. By no means am I an expert and look forward to many years of learning and exploring my craft!
*Loren is a baking DIVA~ don't let her sweet smile fool you*

My next fabulous contributor, Helen will be sharing sweet paper love with all of you! I'm so excited to add more paper elements to my blog! Add a little Latin spice to your cards~ Bonito Designs

I’m a New York City local who loves making the world prettier. The person who I am—from my culture to my style—is reflected in my work. My creations are whimsical and clean, with a touch of femininity and a dash of modern style.
Bonito Design was established to realize my true passion, which was to create cards with a Latin Spice. On taking this path I had no idea I was going to evolve creatively into customizing invitations or even styling parties. I LOVE being creative or just giving things a special touch. It really makes me HAPPY to create pieces that are fun, simple, and just plain pretty, I affect others in the most positive way I know how, through my art.

♥A sweet welcome~ Loren & Helen to STDFC♥