Barbie World + style

Another part of my roundtrip to California

First of all, I apologize for my absence but I’m always traveling and finding a connection is not always easy, then my laptop decided to work very little here in America. Another thing: in these “American” posts I’m completely absent, because having to do the photos I can’t be also on the other side of the camera. But I hope that you can appreciate them and maybe get some ideas for your next trip!
I spent the last day in Los Angeles at Universal Studios (photo 1), where I could see some very famous sets, including that of Desperate Housewives, which I adore.
The next stop was the picturesque Venice with its endless beaches (photos 2 and 3), then we enjoyed the sunset on Malibu (photo 4), a breathtaking spectacle. Then we started to drive along the windy Big Sur (photo 5), also meeting a beach inhabited by giant sea lions, until reach the lovely San Francisco (photo 6). From here we ventured into Yosemite Park (photo 7) and Sequoia Park, finding many passes closed due to snow and having to make detours very demanding. After a long journey through the stunning Death Valley (photo 8), we arrived in Las Vegas... and to reward us for all the nights spent in motels, we decided to spend two days in the super kitsch Caesar's Palace !
Oh I forgot... at Neimann Marcus, here in Vegas, I think I found the last electric blue Balenciaga available in the world, after having looked for it in every city where I came... and I could leave it there? Of course not!. ________________________________________________________________________. Innanzitutto mi scuso per la mia assenza ma sono sempre in viaggio e trovare una connessione non è sempre facile, in più il mio portatile ha deciso di funzionare ben poco qui in America. Un’altra cosa: in questi post “americani” manco completamente io, perché dovendo fare le foto non posso essere anche dall’altra parte dell’obiettivo. Spero comunque che le possiate apprezzare e, magari, prendere degli spunti per il vostro prossimo viaggio!
L’ultimo giorno a Los Angeles l’ho trascorso agli Universal Studios (foto 1), dove ho potuto vedere alcuni set molto famosi, tra cui quello di Desperate Housewives, che io adoro.
La tappa successiva è stata la pittoresca Venice con le sue interminabili spiagge (foto 2 e 3), per poi assaporare il tramonto su Malibu (foto 4), uno spettacolo mozzafiato. Abbiamo poi iniziato a costeggiare tutto il ventoso Big Sur (foto 5) incontrando anche una spiaggia abitata da giganteschi leoni marini, fino a raggiungere la deliziosa San Francisco (foto 6). Da qui ci siamo avventurati nello Yosemite Park (foto 7) e nel Sequoia Park, trovando molti passi chiusi per neve e dovendo fare delle deviazioni molto impegnative. Dopo un lungo viaggio attraverso l’incredibile Death Valley (foto 8), siamo giunti a Las Vegas …e per ripagarci di tutte le notti passate in motel, abbiamo deciso di trascorrere due giorni nel super kitsch Caesar’s Palace !
Ah dimenticavo…da Neimann Marcus qui a Vegas credo di aver trovato l’ultima Balenciaga blu elettrico disponibile al mondo, dopo averla cercata in ogni città in cui arrivavo…e potevo lasciarla lì? Ovviamente no!