Barbie World + love

Mina Organics

Hello,
I received a product from Creative Labs. They launched a new line and I was lucky enough to get a product to review.

This is what I tried out. Mina Organics Argan Oil Leave-In Spray Treatment. I was so excited about this but now that I have used it, I am THRILLED!!! Using this product saves me so much time. It is a thermal protector, detangler, adds shine, DE-frizzes and more..all in one step! Any time I can save a few steps, I am very happy. Argan Oil also helps dry, brittle hair and helps to prevent split ends. You can't argue the benefits of using almost anything with Argan Oil in it.

Sometimes there are so many steps to getting ready, I have to skip some but with this fantastic product, I don't have to worry about skipping on my hair care!

I gathered some info from the Argan Oil Society's web site-

"Argan oil hydrates the hair in a natural way. It stops the curliness and roughness of hair in an efficient way.
Argan oil hydrates the hair in a natural way. It stops the curliness and roughness of hair in an efficient way.
Presence of Vitamin E in Argan oil makes it a tremendous agent for hair treatment. Many external and internal agents like heat, over styling and oxidization damage the hair. Vitamin E present in Argan oil is very useful in restoring the natural hair and renewing and repairing the damage caused by destructive agents..
Researchers believe that non-greasy Argan oil locks the moisture in and adds to and restores the luster and shine of hair."

You can read the full article here-http://www.arganoilsociety.org/argan-oil-benefits-for-hair/
There are so many benefits, I wasn't able to list them all!

Make sure you LIKE their facebook page!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/MINA-Organics/551155691577218

I can't wait to try more of their products, I am sure you will love them as well!

- Kerrie