Barbie World + zara

I am a fashion blogger... follow me

Grey jeans: ZARA
Handmade slogan t-shirt
Studded jacket: ZARA
Electric blue bag: BALENCIAGA CITY CLASSIC
Skull ring: TARINA TARANTINO
Logo and drop pendent earrings: CHANEL
Bracelets: TIFFANY&Co.

After a long plane trip, after watching the sun rise twice in a day, but above all after spending an incredible month in California that made me miss a bit my blog, I'm back with a lot of news and projects that I hope you will enjoy.
The first and most important one is the t-shirt I'm wearing in this outfit. This is one of my new creation, but a bit different from those already presented, in fact it features a slogan declaring " I am a fashion blogger... follow me " enriched by a pair of red stilettos under the slogan and a row of studs around the neck. You find all the details of this item in my online shop, a bit of shopping.

I saw the jacket you see in these pics at Zara in Milan, but being not entirely convinced, I decided to not take it. A few days later I came back to take it but it was sold out. At that point, I wanted it absolutely, but no longer able to find it in any store, came to my rescue my dear friend Nadia, who had found it in Dublin and sent it to me!
The Jeffrey Campbell wedges, instead, directly come from Carson City and they are one of my online purchases that, in the last period, I do more often! About Jeffrey Campbell, did you see how beautiful are his new clogs ? I've already added them in my wishing list!
Then, I decided to show off some of my purchases from Caifornia, Tarina Tarantino skull, electric blue Balenciaga and American Apparel grey nailpolish.

In the end, I wanted to let you know that, along with other fashion bloggers, I have been invited to speak at the Fashion Camp conference, the 12th and 13th of June in Milan. You can find all the details of this event here.

_________________________________________________________________________

Dopo un lungo viaggio aereo, dopo aver visto sorgere il sole due volte in uno stesso giorno, ma soprattutto dopo aver trascorso un mese incredibile in California che mi ha fatto trascurare un po' il mio blog, eccomi di nuovo qui, con tante novità e progetti che spero potrete apprezzare.
La prima e la più importante riguarda la t-shirt che indosso in questo outfit. Si tratta di una mia nuova creazione, un po' diversa però da quelle fino ad ora presentate, infatti si caratterizza per uno slogan che dichiara " I am a fashion blogger... follow me ", arricchito da un paio di stiletti rossi sotto la scritta e da una fila di borchie intorno al collo. Trovate tutti i dettagli di questo articolo nel mio shop online, a bit of shopping.

La giacca che vedete in queste foto l'avevo adocchiata da Zara a Milano ma, non essendo del tutto convinta, non l'avevo acquistata. Pochi giorni dopo sono ritornata per prenderla ma era terminata. A quel punto la volevo assolutamente e, non riuscendo più a trovarla in nessuno stores, mi è venuta in soccorso la mia cara amica Nadia che l'ha scovata in quel di Dublino e me l'ha spedita!
Le zeppe di Jeffrey Campbell invece arrivano direttamente da Carson City e sono uno dei miei acquisti online che, ultimemente, faccio sempre più spesso! A proposito di Jeffrey Campbell, ma avete visto che belli che sono i suoi nuovi clogs ? Li ho già inseriti nella mia wishing list!
Ho deciso poi di sfoggiare subito alcuni dei miei acquisti fatti in California, ovvero l'anello con teschio di Tarina Tarantino, la Balenciaga blu elettrico e lo smalto grigio di American Apparel.

Infine, volevo avvisarvi che, insieme ad altre fashion bloggers, sono stata invitata ad intervenire alla conferenza Fashion Camp che si terrà il 12 e il 13 di Giugno a Milano. Potete trovare tutti i dettagli dell'evento qui.