Barbie World + style

New in: Jimmy Choo Magnum sandals


"Who does not know does not want": one of my favorite adage and a great truth. It’s strange thinking that up to one minute before setting my eyes on these Jimmy Choo sandals I didn’t even know their existence and I didn’t feel the need of another pair of shoes in my life. But from the moment in which the image of this python and neon mesh masterpiece has been imprinted in my brain, I have done nothing more than think, want, calculate, combine, try and finally buy.
---
Chi non conosce non desidera”: una delle mie massime preferite nonché una grande verità. E’ curioso pensare che fino ad un minuto prima che i miei occhi si posassero su questi sandali di Jimmy Choo io ne ignoravo persino l’esistenza e nella mia vita non sentivo la necessità di un altro paio di scarpe. Ma dall’attimo preciso in cui l’immagine di questo capolavoro in pitone e rete fluo si è impresso nel mio cervello, io non ho fatto altro che pensare, desiderare, calcolare, abbinare, provare ed infine acquistare.