Barbie World + natural hair products

Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse

Yes, apple cider vinegar (ACV) is great for ALL hair textures! I used to incorporate this into my final rinse process after I would shampoo and deep condition my hair but I just slacked off of it and stopped. I am about to throw it back in there because I did find that it helped a lot with closing my hair cuticles,keeping my hair soft and it balances the pH. You can simply google "apple cider vinegar hair rinse" and you will find many articles about the benefits of it for your hair. To make the rinse add a 1/3 of a cup (75 ml) of ACV into a quart (1 liter) of water. You can then store this mixture in a plastic bottle and keep it in the shower for ready use, that way you won't have to worry about constantly mixing it up every week. I went ahead and pre-mixed a batch for my wash day tomorrow so I won't forget or get to lazy to do it...

I purchased my apple cider vinegar from Whole Foods and use it for quite a few things. There are many benefits of apple cider vinegar you should check it out. There is a product I have been wanting to try for a while now that is apple cider vinegar based called John Masters Herbal Cider Hair Rinse & Clarifier. The ingredients in it intrigue me and I think I may give it a whirl and review it for you gals, here's a pic Ciao!....

Ingriedient:Apple Cider Vinegar (*), Herbal Infusion of Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary*), Urtica Dioica (Nettle) (Nettle*), Prunus Avium (Wild Cherry Bark*), Achillea Millefolium (Yarrow) (Yarrow*), Essential Oil of Citrus Limon (Lemon*)