Barbie World + themanetopic.com

Just a little update...

Hi there my lovelies, i'm still alive. I have not posted in over two weeks so i just wanted to give you all a little update. I've been going out of town for interviews and trying to physically & mentally prepare myself for my move. If you follow me on Instagram then you've probably already figured out where I am going lol. I've really missed you guys and i am sssooo awful at being consistent with stuff so forgive me in advance. I have a few videos i have pre-recorded but haven't edited yet. There's a shoe haul,a new half wig vid,ootd, and some others i can't think of off the top of my head lol.

BTW, a couple months ago i got made & ordered my blogger cards and never got around to showing you gals how they turned out. I made the blogger cards because i am constantly asked about my hair on a daily basis and sometimes i don't have a lot of time to search in my purse for a pen,paper,then write down the website and products i use. My blogger cards have all my information on them to let people know where to go to find all the answers to their questions. I think it's a great thing for any blogger to have and i got mine from Vistaprint.com and only paid like $24 bucks for 250 cards!. I'm catching up on my post this week so stay tuned.

P.S.