Barbie World + weekend social events

Weekend Recap

I had a pretty good weekend celebrating with family and friends. Saturday I went to a club to celebrate my friend's graduation from college. In the pic above, I am at a pre-party at my friend's house before heading to the club. I rollerset my hair but it was being rebellious, it did not want to do what I wanted lol. I am wearing one of the dresses i purchased from T.J. MAXX the other day, a vintage belt i got from the Thrift City, red vintage clutch, and these shoes from GoJane.com

I love these shoes sssooo much that i ordered them in the natural color too :-) I tend to do that when I find something I like a lot. I will buy it in every color if my size is in stock lol.

Here's a pic of me and "The Graduate/Birthday girl", she turned 31 today(May 9th) yay!! I'm so proud of her, I've known her since I was in the 5th grade and she's such a beautiful person inside and out *tearing up*.

For Mother's Day my mom and I went to her friend's house for a cookout, we had a good time! My mom was looking lovely in her african maxi dress she purchased from the Africa In April event we went to last month. Overall it was an awesome weekend :-)