Barbie World + love

Target beauty bag June 2012

HEY! I came home to my Target Beauty Bag being at my door, yeah! Always nice for a pick me up!
Here's what's inside and my take on everything.

Revlon Color Burst -sample- I thought a full lip butter was coming in the bag, thought I remembered seeing that when I signed up. In any case, Good to try another color. I only have too, wasn't too impressed with the first color- Tutti Frutti (it wasn't bad just didn't think it was anything special for the price) but I am in love with Cherry Tart, love the color & the way it feels! I will try this Peach Parfait sample and see how it looks!

TREsemme' Split Remedy. Now I have always been told that nothing can repair a split end. How can you repair something that has been split?!?! I think this may actually just help prevent split ends, which would be fantastic..but I think the bottle may be a little misleading. I could be wrong.

Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Tough Sunblock-SPF 70. Since I live, breath and well ok not eat, sunscreen..I am always glad to try another..even if it isn't full size, it was still free!! I hope it's not greasy!

Garnier Fructis Color Shield. I love this conditioner! I don't color my hair anymore however, only highlight with bleach but I will go ahead and try the conditioner and see if it makes my hair feel great! A lot of conditioners for color treated hair make your hair feel silky!

Aveeno Living Color Conditioner- Same as above. I don't use shampoo except if my hair happens to be very very dirty. My hair doesn't need it and does so much better without. I think I will give the shampoo's to my sister, Kellie. Let's see if she is reading this!!!!

Coupons of course- and I am turning into the coupon queen, so YEAH!

Alright, hope you guys got one too. Oh I forgot, a little blue bag, and you can never have too many bags!

Enjoy!

Kerrie