Barbie World + transitioning hair

"On The Bright Track" OOTD (Outfit Of The Day)

Hello everyone and Happy Father's Day to the daddys out there, hope your weekend is going good. I went to a little day party with my b.f.f. yesterday and had a really good time. I wanted to wear some color, it's summertime and some people are still wearing all this black(boring). I didn't take as many pictures because we were rushing to get there. I bought this top at TJ Maxx for $17, the skirt was like $3 or something at a Thrift store, the jewelry is old don't remember where I got it, and the clutch was given to me a few years ago.

My shoes are by "Elle" which I purchased from kohls.com for 40 bucks and these suckers hurt after 30mins no bueno. I put my hair up in a simple bun. It wasn't anything special so I didn't take any close up pics or anything plus it was a mess my hair kept curling up and I had to keep brushing it *sigh*.Have a good one gals ttyl :-)

The B.F.F and I