Barbie World + shoe makeover

I Need A Condom NOW!!!

Happy Saturday Ladies! I know some of you may have read the title like "Que Paso with Debz?!!" hahaha. I was trying to think of a catchy title for this post. The pic you see above is from a website I stumbled upon a few months ago and I totally forgot to tell you gals about it. These babies are called Heel Condoms, they are so damn adorable! I mean you can turn an ordinary,plain, even worn out pair of heels into something really sexy and eye catching! A shoe makeover :-D

I'm ready to place my order, I have some ideas for a FEW pair of my shoes that I was prepared to throw out. I've got my eyes on these babies here:

Be on the look out because I will DEFINITELY be rocking those babies :-D
Check out the site: www.theheelcondoms.com, Have a great day muchachas!