Barbie World + blog

Bunny: Finding Out.

I found out I was pregnant on June 30.
Can you even believe I kept it a secret?!

I tested twice for good measure. The second time was with a fancy digital test, one that definitively says "Pregnant" or "Not Pregnant." And when "Pregnant" showed up in the results window, I felt a mixture of over-the-moon happiness and total shock.

Planning to get pregnant is one thing.

Suspecting you might be is another.

Finding out you actually are? That this is really happening, that a baby is in fact on the way? Whoa. Talk about a life-changing moment.

(Where better to have one of those than in a Target bathroom stall? Stay classy, Carrie).

Baby pictures!!!

You didn't think I'd forgotten about my other little ones, did you?

The poor dears don't even know what's coming...