Barbie World + love

Younique by Jennifer Hopkins

Younique

A beauty company that offers makeup, skin care, quality brushes and more. Jennifer is a presenter for Younique and has been with them since the beginning. I am just now learning about them but I am sure Jennifer would love to answer any questions for you.

Take a look at the website and let me know what you think. I wanted to try the eye pigments and created a few looks for you.

I found them easy to work with and really pigmented.
I don't wear neutrals a whole lot but I really, really did love both of the browns that I used. They blended well. The only one that I really didn't care for was "sexy". The white under my brow-bone in the picture on the right. It was a good color, I just felt I had to keep packing it on to show up. Other then that, I loved them all. I have quite a few more colors to show you so I will be creating more looks for you! The jar they come in has a sifter and is a good size. I think you will be pleased with the packaging. I am all about how the products look on the outside as well!
* I tried all the pigments dry.

There has been a lot of talk on facebook about one of the mascaras they offer. See the results for yourself- I will have to try this one out for certain!

Moodstruck 3d fiber lashes
"Water resistant, yet easily washes off with warm water and facial cleanser. " That's a win, win."
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=647224485297276&set=a.593858570633868.1073741832.593845580635167&type=1&theater

Shop the web site: https://www.youniqueproducts.com/JenniferHopkins/corporate Make sure you LIKE Jennifer's page. https://www.facebook.com/YouniqueHopkins I like the name, Younique because you should be unique and stand out! Keep an eye on my facebook page for more looks with Younique products! Kerrie