Barbie World + glam

Real Colors Whip Lash Mascara Review

Hey,
If your read my post before you know my favorite mascara is Lancome Hypnose (over 20 dollars) and Loreal Double Extend 10$. (Yes 20$ is steep so thats why I go with Loreal a lot).
Here is another one that my good friend, Hope uses and I was so impressed (thought she was wearing false eyelashes!!) I ran out and bought it:

Real Colors Whip Lash Mascara 9.99 @ Sallys. (8.99 with beauty club card, 5 bucks for the card and saves you when you go in..plus I think they give you a coupon when you sign up.)

I did use a primer.
(Lancome is the only mascara I have found that you don't need a primer).

Make sure you read my http://tinyurl.com/7gtzs5l on my technique of how to apply your mascara, a little un conventional... I dare to be different :)

If you try it, let me know what you think!

- Kerrie