Barbie World + venezia

One week-end in Venice and goodbye Italy for a while!

Grey jeans: ZARA - Blue jeans: PINKO
Multicolor cardi: M MISSONI
Grey wool coat: CELYN b. - Red wool coat: CELYN b.
Brown rain boots: GUCCI - Sneackers: GUCCI
Pink silk scarf used as belt: LOUIS VUITTON
Bag: MIU MIU ARLEQUIN - Bag: GUCCI
Brown leather gloves: JIL SANDER

Last weekend I was in Venice with my boyfriend and some dear friends and, as you can see from the pics, I had to deal with high water. My Gucci rain boots weren’t enough to cross San Marco Square, so I had to use some not so fashion plastic bags tied around my feet, but it was really fun! Venice is a unique city in the world and I could appreciate its beauty also thanks to a romantic gondola ride among its impressive canals.

Now is the time to greet you as I’m leaving, destination California : I’ll spend some time in Los Angeles, then go up the whole coast to San Francisco, go into awesome natural parks until reach the glittering Las Vegas, down to San Diego before returning to Los Angeles. You can follow my adventures straight from my blog. I hope that this journey take me many news and many interesting meetings for the future.

________________________________________________________________________

Lo scorso week-end sono stata a Venezia con il mio fidanzato ed alcuni cari amici e, come potete vedere dalle foto, ho dovuto fare i conti con l’acqua alta. I miei stivali da pioggia di Gucci non erano sufficienti per attraversare Piazza San Marco e così ho dovuto ricorrere a dei poco fashion sacchetti di plastica legati intorno ai piedi, però è stato davvero divertente! Venezia è una città unica al mondo e ho potuto apprezzare tutta la sua bellezza grazie anche ad un romantico giro in gondola tra i suoi suggestivi canali.

Ora è arrivato il momento di salutarvi dato che sono in partenza, destinazione California : trascorrerò un po’ di tempo a Los Angeles, per poi risalire tutta la costa fino a San Francisco, addentrarmi nei meragliosi parchi naturali fino a raggiungere la sfavillante Las Vegas, scendere fino a San Diego per poi ritornare a Los Angeles. Potrete seguire le mie avventure direttamente dal mio blog. Spero che questo viaggio mi porti tante novità e tanti incontri interessanti per il futuro.

Don't forget to read the article about me and my creations on Trend & The City

I thank Sonia Grispo of Trend & The Cit y for having discussed about me and my creations on her blog. You can read the whole article here.

_________________________________________ _______________________________

Ringrazo Sonia Grispo di Trend & The City per aver parlato di me e delle mie creazioni nel suo blog. Potete leggere l’intero articolo qui.

I'm on the italian newspaper Corriere della Sera
Roberta Scorranese has interviewed me for one of the most popular italian newspaper, Corriere della Sera. Click on the pic of the newspaper above to read the article. ________________________________________________________________________. Roberta Scorranese mi ha intervistata per uno dei più noti quotidiani italiani, il Corriere della Sera. Cliccate sull'immagine del giornale qui sopra per leggere l'articolo.
In the end, you just need to read my inteview on GirlPower

. I have to thank once again Chaira Dal Ben for having interviewed me for GirlPower. To read the interview click here. ________________________________________________________________________
Devo ringraziare ancora una volta Chiara Dal Ben per avermi intervistata per GirlPowe r. Per leggere l'intervista cliccate qui.