Barbie World + life

I Got Gelish Nails!!

I went to the nail salon with the intention of getting fake nails, I really didn't want fake nails but my nails are so fragile and I have been trying different things to get them to grow. Once I got in the nail salon I changed my mind, I really REALLY didn't want the fake nails and opted for just a manicure at the last minute. The guy that started on my nails asked me did I want to try Shilac (don't know if I spelled that right), he saw the puzzled look on my face and started explaining it to me. He told me that it was gel based, activated with the uv ray, last TWO weeks AND the best part of all that sold me.......my nails WON'T CHIP! I quickly accepted and chose the color "Seafoam". Check the pics below :-)

Let me know If any of you ladies have tried it, I'd like to know what ya think about it!

Ciao!