Barbie World + zara

Lime green in a sunny day


Beige jeans: CELYN b. Lime green sweater: ZARA Beige trench: ATOS LOMBARDINI Vintage brown belt Brown suede shoes: CASADEI Cream patent leather bag: LADY DIOR Headband: TARINA TARANTINO Sunglasses: GUCCI Multiple gold bracelets: H&M
Finally a sunny day, the first since I came back from California. Even though I have much work backward and several projects to follow, I decided to take advantage of this first glimpse of Spring to go out for a quiet walk, ice cream and, of course, to take pictures that I hope you enjoy. For this occasion I chose an outfit with natural tones, beige and brown, brightened by a touch of lime green that I love so much. The trench I wear, when I bought it I was immediately impressed by its touch more feminine than the classical model and its inner lining that, even though unfortunately you don't see from the pics, it's the same shade as the sweater.
I have to thank Sonia Grispo again and the team of Spray Style Magazine for having included me in the new issue with other young Italian designers. You can read the article about me and my creations here.
________________________________________________________________________
Finalmente una bella giornata di sole, la prima da quando sono tornata dalla California. Nonostante abbia molto lavoro arretrato e diversi progetti da seguire, ho deciso di approfittare di questo primo scorcio di Primavera per uscire per una tranquilla passeggiata, un gelato e, ovviamente, per scattare delle foto che, spero, possiate apprezzare. Per l'occasione ho scelto un outfit dai toni naturali, beige e marrone, ravvivati da un tocco di verde acido che io amo in modo particolare. Il trench che indosso, quando l'ho acquistato mi ha subito colpito per il suo tocco più femminile rispetto al modello classico e per la sua fodera interna che, anche se purtroppo non vedete dalle foto, è della stessa tonalità della maglia.
Devo ringraziare ancora una volta Sonia Grispo e tutta la redazione di Spray Style Magazine per avermi inserito nel nuovo numero a fianco di altri giovani designers italiani. Potete leggere l'articolo su di me e le mie creazioni qui.