Barbie World + natural hair products

Kinky Curly Knot Today

I don't know if i can put into words how much I LOVE this leave in conditioner! Its AWESOME! I just really started using it consistently for a month now. I've used other products in the line but I never really tried this one enough to review it. In case you didn't know I am a transitioner so I deal with two textures and I try my best to be gentle with my hair. This product detangles and leaves my hair so soft. Its a very clean conditioner and so worth the $10.99 I payed for it at Target. Its a VERY popular product in the natural world and I see why. I totally recommend this product, even if you are a relaxed hair sista. My comb slides through my hair like butter and its officially a staple product of mine. Heres some more info about this product below:

Description:

Knot Today is a leave-in conditioner and detangler designed to smooth the cuticle and remove knots, snarls and tangles from kinky-textured hair. To use, apply Knot Today throughout the hair and comb troubled areas with a wide-tooth comb. Do not rinse out, but you may apply in the shower and run a little water through to evenly distribute the product.

Ingredients:

Mango fuit extract, slipper elm, marshmallow root, lemongrass, cetyl alcohol, behentrimonium methosulfate, citric acid, phenoxyethanol and natural fragrance