Barbie World + weardrobe

Bags are girls' best friends

Here it is my first video contribution of which I am very satisfied and proud. Not only because it is a subject very dear to me, the bag as a cult object for a woman, but also because those who carried out did a great job. Infact, all this was possible thanks to the competence and availability of Raffaele Buscemi, Viviana D'Introno, Alessia Lucchese and Cesare Zanotto I thank warmly. I apologize to my foreign readers, but the video is only in Italian, I hope you can enjoy it too.

________________________________________________________________________

Ecco a voi il mio primo contributo video del quale sono molto soddisfatta ed orgogliosa. Non solo perché tratta di un argomento a me molto caro, la borsa come oggetto di culto per una donna, ma anche perché chi l’ha realizzato ha fatto davvero un ottimo lavoro. Infatti, tutto questo è stato possibile grazie alla professionalità e disponibilità di Raffaele Buscemi, Viviana D'Introno, Alessia Lucchese e Cesare Zanotto che ringrazio vivamente. Mi scuso con i miei lettori stranieri ma il video è solamente in italiano, spero comunque che possiate apprezzarlo.

Weardrobe Spotlight Blogger of the Day

And finally, as promised, here it is another amazing surprise. With my great honor, the Fashion Community Weardrobe selected me as Weardrobe Blogger Spotlight of the Day for May 31th 2010.

________________________________________________________________________

E per finire, come promesso, ecco un’altra bella sopresa. Con mio grande onore, la Fashion Community Weardrobe mi ha selezionata come Weardrobe Spotlight Blogger of the Day per il 31 Maggio 2010.