Barbie World + zara

A Bit of Fashion's tree

ZARA shorts
ANTONIO MARRAS shirt
JIMMY CHOO sandals
LOUIS VUITTON Trevi GM bag
H&M bracelet
Handmade crochet earrings

Last week, thanks to L’Armadio del Delitto, I discovered a wonderful initiative to which I immediately decided to join. The fact that my blog receives thousands of visits fills me with joy but knowing that this produces harmful emissions of carbon dioxide make me sad in the same way. You will find all the technical and scientific explanations of this process on Machs Grün site. What can I do, along with all the bloggers in the world, is write a post about it and publish " My blog is carbon neutral ” logo: so a precious tree will be planted in the California Plumas National Forest, able of absorbing my blog's harmful carbon dioxide emissions. A Bit of Fashion has already its tree, so what are you waiting for? Click here, please!

And speaking about nature, these photos were taken last Sunday in the beautiful city of Como : the lake, due to the abundant rains, it was untill the road, the wind was strong, my heels too high (but in my defense I argue that this trip was not planned!) and my head confused in all directions, both because air tangled my hair and because I was able to loose my Dior Beauty pendant that I knotted to the bag! Who knows, maybe it will be on the funicular that took us in the typical village of Brunate.
For this occasion I decided to show off my Zara high-waisted shorts and one of my recent purchases, the Louis Vuitton Trevi GM bag. Then I decided to complete the look with a green nailpolish (do you like it? I think it’s so amazing!) and one of my creations, the crochet earrings that I already presented to you and that you can find in my online shop, A Bit of Shopping.

________________________________________________________________________

La scorsa settimana, grazie a L’Armadio del Delitto, sono venuta a conoscenza di una bellissima iniziativa alla quale ho deciso immediatamente di aderire. Il fatto che il mio blog riceva migliaia di visite mi riempie di gioia ma sapere che ciò produce dannose emissioni di diossido di carbonio mi rattrista altrettanto. Sul sito Machs Grün troverete tutte le spiegazioni tecniche e scientifiche di questo processo. Ciò che posso fare io, insieme a tutte le bloggers del mondo, è scrivere un post a riguardo e pubblicare il logo “ My blog is carbon neutral ”: in questo modo verrà piantato un prezioso albero nella foresta californiana Plumas National Forest, in grado di assorbire le nocive emissioni di diossido di carbonio del mio blog. A Bit of Fashion ha già il suo albero e voi cosa state aspettando? Cliccate qui, mi raccomando!

E a proposito di natura, queste foto sono state scattate la scorsa domenica nella bellissima città di Como : l’acqua del lago, causa le abbondanti piogge, era fin sulla strada, il vento era fortissimo, i miei tacchi decisamente troppo alti (ma a mia discolpa adduco il fatto che questa gita non era stata programmata!) e la mia testa confusa in tutti i sensi, sia perché l’aria mi aggrovigliava i capelli sia perché sono riuscita a perdere il ciondolo di Dior Beauty che avevo annodato alla borsa! Chissà magari sarà sulla funicolare che ci ha condotti nel caratteristico paesino di Brunate.
Per l’occasione ho deciso di sfoggiare i miei shorts a vita alta di Zara e uno dei miei ultimi acquisti, la Trevi GM di Louis Vuitton. Ho poi pensato di completare il look con uno smalto verde (vi piace? Io lo trovo davvero divertente!) ed una mia creazione, gli orecchini all’unicinetto che vi avevo già presentato e che potete trovare nel mio shop online, A Bit of Shopping.

carbon neutral coupon with kaufDA.de