Barbie World + love

Lovely Beauty Box- APRIL

Hello,
So many subscription companies popping up! I have tried a few and heard about many others. The one I love the most, is the LOVELY BEAUTY BOX. The products are unique, work very well and typically you get more than your 20$ monthly cost!

In Aprils box, I received the following:

Mama vegan soap:
The brochure says it is hand-crafted with olive, coconut and palm oils... I'm already in love by the ingredients! 8$ to 9$ each bar. They recommend cutting into thirds to prolong the life of the bar. My legs get really, really dry so I hope this will help. I typically don't use bar soap but I will try this one out.

Mama vegan body lotion:
Ingredients in this are olive, oil, unrefined natural Shea butter and mango butter. WOW. This line has some great things in it. I am so excited to get and try this. Don't you love when companies care enough to put quality ingredients in the things they make? Makes such a big difference! 4oz 9$ or 8oz 15$ sizes.

They offer a sample pack 30$ including shipping and some delicious looking lip balms. Under 4$ each.
http://www.loveyourmama.com

Shower Puff.
Who doesn't love these?!?!!? I replace them often, don't want to wash my body with germs! I think you can clean em, but I just replace em..so good timing Lovely Beauty Shop, I needed a new one!

I also received to tea samples. Now I am not really a tea drinker... but isn't that the point of these subscription companies, to try stuff we don't normally? I received a "detox" and "be cool". Looks about 16$ to 19$ online for a container of it. I will give em a shot!!! Don't forget to check out LOVELY BEAUTY SHOP web site..I hope my link takes you to the owners photo, isn't she gorgeous??? http://www.lovelybeautyshop.com/about.php Make sure you LIKE her facebook page and tell her I sent you!!https://www.facebook.com/#!/LovelyBeautyTips They love tweets also, so send them a tweet @ https://twitter.com/LoveBeautyTips I will keep you updated on the products! Make sure you search through my blog for past reviews ! -Kerrie