Barbie World + soho

Five days in London
Harrys Of London

I’ve just came back from five amazing days in London, became six due to the fact that my flight was inexplicably canceled, forcing me to spend an extra night in the British capital. I managed to visit most of the city, also thanks to a rather lenient weather. My hotel was located on the banks of the Thames in the Covent Garden area from which I could easily reach both the Soho district and the famous Piccadilly Circus. In addition to the traditional visit to the main monuments and attractions I was particularly fascinated both by Notthing Hill neighborhood with the Portobello market and the picturesque Camden area. Do you want to know the only disappointment? The shopping! I still can’t comprehend how I was able to buy little or nothing in London. I left with a well-defined list of what I wanted to take me home! It will be for the next time, I certainly had fun and relaxed myself with special people and this is what counts at all!

Sono appena rientrata da cinque fantastici giorni trascorsi a Londra, diventati sei dato che il mio volo è stato inspiegabilmente cancellato, costringendomi a passare una notte extra nella capitale inglese. Sono riuscita a visitare quasi tutta la città, complice anche un tempo piuttosto clemente. Il mio hotel si trovava sulle rive del Tamigi, nella zona di Covent Garden dalla quale si poteva facilmente raggiungere sia il quartiere di Soho che la famosa Piccadilly Circus. Oltre alla classica visita ai principali monumenti ed attrazioni mi hanno particolarmente affascinato sia il quartiere di Notthing Hill con il mercato di Portobello sia la pittoresca zona di Camden. Volete sapere l’unica delusione? Lo shopping! Non riesco ancora a capacitarmi di come io sia riuscita ad acquistare poco o niente proprio a Londra. E pensare che ero partita con una lista ben definita di ciò che avrei voluto portarmi a casa. Sarà per la prossima volta! Sicuramente mi sono divertita e rilassata insieme a persone davvero speciali e questo è ciò che conta alla fine!