Barbie World + transitioning hair

Outre Half Wig "SHAKRA" and OOTD

I ditched the flats and went for a platform

I chose the big one on the right

Hey,hey,hey... Its Saturday (thats kinda lame haha). I don't really club or get out like I used to, I've been acting like a little old lady so i decided this weekend I was going to have some FUN. I wore this dress I bought from T.J.MAXX like a month ago, I paid $20 bucks for it! I stopped at my local b.s.s(beauty supply store) to pick up a wig I've really been wanting to try but it was out of stock so I went with option B "SHAKRA" and well I'm glad I did. I picked her up in a 1B which was a bad Idea because it didn't blend as well as the 1 does. WTH was I thinking smh. Check out the pics below.

I went to celebrate one of my long time friends graduation from school, we had a little dinner at TGI Fridays. It was really nice and always good to catch up with the girlies :-) Later that night I hooked up with my other 2 bffs and headed out for a night on the town...

Well without further adieu heres my Video on Shakra, hope you likey :-)