Barbie World + love

Favorite drugstore foundation

Hey, Just a very quick post about my favorite foundation.

Revlon Colorstay Foundation
I absolutely love this! The way it goes on, covers, feels, last, everything! You can make it a light coverage or heavier. I don't always wear a setting spray (Urban Decay when I do) but this foundation stays on very well even without it!
Try to get it when it's on sale. I bought mine at CVS, buy one Revlon product get one 50% off.
If you don't get the right color or don't like it, most places take it back... around here they do anyway. I think you will like it though, however everyone is different. I apply it with my Elf Powder brush. I use a swiping type motion and then a patting type motion (patting the foundation on helps cover dark spots etc better!) Go get it!!!!