Barbie World + themanetopic.com

Refresh....

Hey there sweeties! I hope you all are doing grand out there. As you notice I haven't posted on here in a while. Instagram has taken a hold of me and won't let go lol.
I will still be posting on here occasionally but just not as often as before. I just can't keep up with the blog,instagram,youtube,and the facebook fan page. It's a lot of work for something i just do in my spare time and can sometimesfeel overwhelming.
Well,i've got some product reviews coming up to share with you dolls and also an interview so i will be posting those onto the blog. Fall/Winter is coming up and I plan to do some reviews on some new products i will be trying for the first time so stay tuned for that as well. If you have an Instagram page, leave your instagram name in the comments so i can follow. Thank you all so much for reading my blog, watching my youtube videos, and liking my Instagram pics :-)