Barbie World + love

A Blog By Any Other Name

You might have noticed a change or two around here.

Namely (ha!) I'm giving this blog a new moniker. Of course the URL will stay the same, and the posts will continue to be about life at the Stevenson household. But they're all from my point of view, anyway, so we should call it what it is.

Plus, I love this 1939 British poster so much:

The British are so delightful. Even morale-raising war materials are classy and understated.
So when I was trying to figure out what sort of design I wanted for a blog button, this was the clear favorite:

Oh yes I did.
Because I am an abject failure at any sort of computer programming/coding, I have to give credit where credit is due here... this gentleman walked me (and probably thousands of others) through the process of making a blog button. Thank you, kind sir!
And so, dear readers, please feel free to grab a button and share it on your blog by copying the HTML code over to the right (beneath my clever little "poster"). I'm going to work over the coming days on connecting in other ways and adding other bloggers' buttons to my page, because I'm really becoming a bit infatuated with this whole blogging nonsense.
I know I'm about 3 hours late to the social media party and figuring out all these tech-y tricks, but what can you do? I hope you like the changes!