Barbie World + love

Halloween Chandy Makeover

You may remember this Chandelier from my Rustic Halloween Dessert Table. Wellll! It wasn't always this pretty... The story behind it is that some people were throwing it out on the side of the road at their garage sale! I didn't quite know what I would do with it, but I knew it was a good find. So I snatched it up!

Here it is BEFORE the makeover. Not so pretty huh?! I'm almost embarrassed to show it! Good thing I consulted with my go-to gal Stefanie about how I could save it.

Hello GORGEOUS! After some spray primer, and a few coats of Heirloom White she was ready to take center stage. I sent a photo of it to Kristy of Posh Pixels and she got to work on designs for her Limited Edition Halloween Printables HERE.

I think my chandy fits right in for Halloween. Hope you love it as much as I do. Now, if I only knew where to hang it in my home...

Visit thecsiproject.com