Barbie World + love

Housewarming

We moved over this past summer- perfect reason for a party! I liked the whole "key & tag" idea, and I had a kit with tags in it from Potterybarn, so I went with that. I went to a local key shop to order the keys. I wanted something small and intimate, so I only ordered 20. I think parties are better on a smaller scale. Less stress, and more fun! I decided on a Fiesta theme. For those of you who don't know what a "Fiesta" is- any festival or festive celebration.

We had 3 different tablescapes. This one is one of my favorites because of the bright bold colors! Just so happens my husband stained this corner bench for our backyard, and it matched perfectly! Reminds me of a terracotta pot.

Down the center was a Mediterranean feel. I wanted daises in all the bottle vases, but my husband came home with bundles of wild flowers! Again- perfect match! That doesn't happen too much around here (wink-wink).

The third (another favorite) table. Check the wild flowers in the corner! Every table had a beautiful display of ice water readily available to drink. Some had fresh cut up fruit in iced pitchers, and some had glass Evian bottles(LOVE). Sometimes it's the little things that make a difference.

I heart lanterns and paper flowers!

We had rows and rows of candles and flowers. My only regret is that I didn't take pics to show how beautiful it was when the sun went down! It was a perfect day for a backyard party!

I already miss the Summer!