Barbie World + Wedding

It's Friday, Friday.

Rebecca Black stuck in your head now? You're welcome.

My brain is fried today (ergo it's FRY-DAY... see what I mean?) so there will be nothing of substance in this post.

HOWEVER.

Our videographer is finally getting a move on with our wedding footage (I know, right?) so we have to choose several songs for different parts of the final product. Here are a few of the songs I'm considering, in roughly the order I would put them (Intro, Ceremony, Reception, Closing). There are just ideas, I'm not sure if they're too many different styles of music. But I wanted something upbeat and fun for the intro, romantic but not sappy for the ceremony, crazy fun for the reception, and sweet for the ending.

If you think they're lame, then I think you're lame.

Just kidding. Sort of.

Good Life -- OneRepublic
100 Years -- Five for Fighting
Even Better Than the Real Thing -- U2
You Can Close Your Eyes -- James Taylor
HAPPY FRIDAY!