Barbie World + style

I love skulls but a girl needs something pink

Boyfriend jeans: DOLCE&GABBANA
Skull t-shirt: HAPPINESS IS A 10$ TEE
Jacket: DOLCE&GABBANA
Pink python open toe: CESARE PACIOTTI
Bag: LOUIS VUITON TIVOLI GM
Pink silk scarf: LOUIS VUITTON
Ring: SPECIAL EDITION DIOR BEAUTY
Gold hoop earrings

In these shots I love the contrast between the skull, very dark and rock, and the pink accessories, so girly!

BTW, I have to thank you another time for your emails and comments! Please, subscribe my “ Followers ” section to become my affectionate blog’s readers!

And... almost forgot! Guess where I was Saturday, 14th november 2009? There was the worldwide launching of Jimmy Choo’s collection at H&M ! As most of you, I was there! Wake up at 06:30 a.m., endless queue, mad crowd, clothes and accessories flying everywhere…but I’ve fight and I’ve come out as a winner! Curious to know what I have bought? Stay tuned and you discover it!

________________________________________________________________________

In questi scatti adoro il contrasto tra il teschio così rock e gli accessori rosa molto femminili!

Comunque devo ringraziarvi ancora una volta per tutte le e-mail ed i commenti che mi inviate! Vi invito ad iscrivervi anche nella sezione “ Followers ” per diventare lettori fissi del mio blog!

Ah dimenticavo! Indovinate dove mi trovavo sabato 14 novembre 2009? Ovviamente da H&M per acquistare la collezione di Jimmy Choo ! Sveglia ore 06:30, coda interminabile, folla impazzita, abiti e accessori che volavano ovunque..ma io ho lottato e ne sono uscita vincente! Curiosi di sapere cosa ho acquisato? Seguitemi e lo scoprirete!