Barbie World + tod's

A bit of advice

Black leggings: AMERICAN APPAREL
Handmade inspired by Chanel pearls and logo necklace t-shirt
Black sweater: CELYN b.
Patent leather black men shoes: TOD’S
Black and white glasses: JOHN RICHMOND

As many of you have contacted me for a consult about the bag to buy, the shoes to choose, the combinations for an outfit and much more, I’ve decided to inaugurate a new section of my blog, a bit of advice (you’ll always find the reference in the right column of the blog): contact me at info@abitoffashion.com and I would be more than happy to answer your questions about brands, models, shops, to help you with your combinations, to suggest an outfit for a special occasion, in fact I’ll try to answer all your requests!

In this outfit I wear another of my handmade t-shirts : it’s almost an unique model for the rarity of the original applications used. The t-shirt is inspired by the famous Chanel pearls and logo necklace and it consists of three pearls’ strings of different lengths and two types of applications: on one hand the white camelia, flower symbol of the maison and, on the other hand, the handmade double C decoration with the central application with a sort of black seal with engraved logo.
However, you can find all the details of this item in my online shop, a bit of shopping.

___________________________________________________________________________

Visto che molti di voi mi contattano per chiedermi consigli su quale borsa acquistare, su quali scarpe orientarsi, sugli abbinamenti da fare e molto altro ancora, ho deciso di inaugurare una nuova sezione del mio blog, a bit of advice, un po’ di consigli (troverete sempre il riferimento nella colonna di destra del blog): contattandomi al mio indirizo mail info@abitoffashion.com sarò ben felice di risolvere i vostri dubbi circa marche, modelli, punti vendita, di aiutarvi con i vostri abbinamenti, di consigliarvi un outfit per un’occasione speciale, insomma cercherò di rispondere a tutte le vostre richieste!

In questo outfit indosso un’altra delle t -shirts realizzate da me : si tratta di un modello quasi unico per la rarità delle applicazioni originali utilizzate. La t-shirt si ispira alla famosa collana di perle con logo di Chanel ed è costituita da 3 giri di perle di lunghezze differenti e da due tipi di applicazioni: da una parte la camelia bianca, fiore simbolo della maison e, dall’altra, la decorazione a mano delle due C nere con l’applicazione centrale di una sorta di sigillo nero con incisione del logo.
Comunque, potete trovare tutti i dettagli di questo articolo nel mio shop online, a bit of shopping.

.
In the end, don't forget to read the article about me and my creations on Girl Power!


I have to thank Chiara who have pubblished an interesting article about me and my creations on Girl Power. Read here.

_______________________________________________________________________

Devo ringraziare Chiara che ha pubblicato un interessante articolo su di me e le mie creazioni su Girl Power. Leggete qui.