Barbie World + themanetopic.com

Blogger Inspired: Medge

I'm back again with another blogger inspired post. My inspiration came from Medge over at MyVouishDiaries.com. She is as cute as a button and a stunning resemblance to a young Janet Jackson. I check her blog out quite often and she rocks some super cute outfits. This one in particular REALLY caught my eye. The colors are sooo me and i've been waiting for a chance to rock this outfit somewhere. That chance came for my girl Kristie's bday dinner on this pass Friday.

The Birthday Girl Kristie! Luv ya babez!

Here are a few more pics of the outfit,friends, AND an OOTD video i made for my channel. Luv you guys!

She was at my feet scratching to get up... such an attention freak lol

My Birthday present to her was this pretty butterfly cake :-)