Barbie World + yves saint laurent

My daily world

Starting today I’ll publish a new kind of post I will call "My daily world", which is a collection of random photos that represent a slice of my world and my daily life: books, small and important purchases, beauty products, favorite foods, stuff that belong to me, desires and dreams, moments lived, quirks, wims and everything that will allow me to tell a little bit of me through Manuela’s photographic interpretation. What do you think about this idea, you like it?
---
Da oggi ho deciso di pubblicare un nuovo genere di post che chiamerò “My daily world”, ovvero un insieme di foto random che rappresentano uno spaccato del mio mondo, della mia quotidianità: libri, piccoli e grandi acquisti, prodotti di bellezza, cibi preferiti, oggetti che mi appartengono, desideri e sogni, momenti vissuti, vezzi, capricci e tutto ciò che mi permetterà di raccontare una piccola parte di me attraverso l’interpretazione fotografica di Manuela. Cosa ne pensate di questa idea, vi piace?
It’s all about lips - Yves Saint Laurent pink and orange lipsticks
Precious time - sushi dinner with friends
In a vintage photo mood - Lomography
On my bedside table right now - “Style from A to Zoe” by Rachel Zoe
Obsessed with neon details – Jacob Cohën jeans and H&M belt

PH LOVO DESIGN