Barbie World + yves saint laurent

Wind and branches won't prevent me from looking far away

CELYN b. pants
FOREVER21 striped t-shirt
FOREVER21 military jacket
CESARE PACIOTTI open toes
LOUIS VUITTON Alma MM bag
YVES SAINT LAURENT ring
Anchor earrings from Forte dei Marmi market

First, a brief explanation about the title of this post, whose photos were not taken according to it, but everything is born in a very natural way. It happened that, regarding these shots, I thought on the analogy that the images had with my mood today. Maybe for the first time in my life, I can clearly see my future, despite wind and branches often obscure the view: I'm doing what I like to do and I hope to do it for a long time, despite all obstacles life will inevitably put on my way. I'm happy and ready to face my tomorrow.

And which is the right outfit to face my destiny? I chose to wear a look halfway between seafaring and military : I purchased this striped t-shirt and the denim jacket, both of Forever21, in Santa Monica, during my recent trip to California. Instead, what do you think about Louis Vuitton Alma MM ? I love it, especially for its very particular and changing color. Earrings, however, come from the famous Forte dei Marmi market in Tuscany. I suggest you, if you have the chance, to visit it sooner or later, there are really interesting and unique stuffs.

In the end, if you want, read this article published on pourfemme : was mentioned one of my last creations, the slogan tee “I am a fashion blogger…follow me”. You find all the details of this t-shirt in my online shop a bit of shopping.

________________________________________________________________________

Innanzitutto una breve spiegazione circa il titolo di questo post, le cui foto non sono state fatte in funzione di esso ma il tutto è nato in modo molto naturale. E’ accaduto che, riguardando questi scatti, ho riflettuto sull’analogia che le immagini avevano con il mio stato d’animo attuale. Forse, per la prima volta in vita mia, riesco a vedere con una certa chiarezza il mio futuro, nonostante i rami ed il vento spesso ostruiscano la visuale: sto facendo ciò che mi piace e spero di poterlo fare a lungo, nonostante tutti gli ostacoli che inevitabilmente la vita creerà sul mio percorso. Sono felice e pronta per affrontare il mio domani.

E quale è l’outfit giusto per affrontare il mio destino? Io ho scelto di indossare un look a metà tra il marinaro ed il militare : la t-shirt a righe e la giacca in denim, entrambi di Forever21, li ho acquistati a Santa Monica, durante il mio recente viaggio in California. Che ne pensate, invece, della Louis Vuitton Alma MM ? Io la adoro, soprattutto per il suo colore particolare e cangiante. Gli orecchini, invece, arrivano dal famoso mecato del Forte dei Marmi, in Toscana. Vi consiglio, se ne avete l’occasone, di visitarlo prima o poi, si trovano delle cose davvero interessanti ed uniche.

Infine, se vi va, leggete questo articolo pubblicato su pourfemme : è stata citata una delle mie ultime creazioni, la slogan tee “I am a fashion blogger…follow me”. Trovate tutti i dettagli di questa t-shirt nel mio shop online a bit of shopping.