Barbie World + love

Garnier BB. Cream

Hello,
I received a request from a friend to review the Garnier BB Cream. I hesitated because I hate that I have some sun damage on my cheek. I have thought about blogging about it to warn other people about sun damage and to show how I have learned to cover it up. I thought I would also blog about the struggles I have gone through to try and get rid of it and hopefully motivate you to prevent. I think I will do this at some point as long as I am already posting a picture of it, may as well try and help some of you too... so watch for that blog in the future.

Here you go Desiree... thanks for the request, was fun to review a product I love so much!

Garnier B.B. Cream


I have never even heard of a B.B cream let alone tried one. I may not have anything to judge it against but I do think its fantastic. Here are the reason's I love it:

* It feels like silk on my skin
* Very moisturizing
* Extra Sunscreen protection- SPF 15 UVA/UVB protection. I strongly believe you should still wear an additional sunscreen.
* It does cover imperfections like a light acne scar I have and mainly my sun damage on my cheek which is very hard to cover up.
* You don't need but a little bitty bit, that's always a good thing.
* Two choices light/medium or medium/dark

WIKIPEDIA:
" BB cream, also known as Blemish Balm, Blemish Base or Beblesh Balm (due to an apparent copyright on the word "Blemish" [ 1 ] ), is a cosmetic item sold mainly in East and Southeast Asia, although larger beauty brands are increasingly introducing BB creams to Western markets as well. Originally formulated in Germany by dermatologist Dr. Christine Schrammek in the 1950s, [ note 1 ] the cream was initially used to protect skin after laser procedures and surgery, while also providing light coverage. [

It's not a miracle product but it is a very good product!!! It certainly covers better than tinted moisturizers or primers I have used. I am really counting on this during the summer to be a light foundation that hopefully won't sweat off, we shall see!!
I typically apply foundation with my Elf powder brush, however since this isn't as thick, I just use my fingers to apply. A foundation brush would work however if you didn't want to get your hands messy.

"

Is it right for me? Skin concerns, such as discoloration, dullness, blotchiness and dryness can come from a number of different sources. It's hard to find just one product that addresses them all. Garnier Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector B.B. Cream immediately and effectively fullfills your skincare expectations with just one multi-benefit product that combines intense moisturizing skincare + immediate skin perfecting coverage for skin that looks naturally more even, radiant and smooth. "
This quote is off the WWW.GARNIERUSA.COM web site.

I think it is worth a shot. Most places will let you return if you don't like or pick the wrong color.

Hope you find this useful!

-Kerrie